- All our teachers are auditioned and are specialists on their instruments. Quality tuition at all stages of learning is essential.
- All our teachers have DBS enhanced disclosure and have child protection training.
- Our teachers have a regular quality check to ensure they continue to deliver a high service.
- We provide regular training sessions for our teachers and they are encouraged to attend other training courses including those provided by Soundhub.
We believe that these opportunities should be sustainable and offer very attractive fees for pupils whether beginners in small groups of 2, 3 or 4 pupils, or more advanced learners in individual lessons.
10 group lessons cost £63 allowing pupils to not only experience the joy of playing an instrument, but to continue to develop their skills in terms to follow.
Our customer Service
- Our customers are important to us whether they are schools, parents or pupils. We work in partnership to help every pupil achieve their potential and believe that good communication is essential.
- Our office is open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Fridays – all year – except for bank holidays and our 2 week closure in the middle of August. If we are not able to take your call, we will respond to your message within 2 working days.
- We will respond to emails within 24 hours.
- Parents can contact teachers by sending a note to the lesson and they will telephone you as soon as possible.